As well as coaching within businesses I also appreciate that sometimes people want to develop themselves professionally and personally outside of the work environment.
Many of my private clients are professionals or business owners who are normally highly motivated and driven but are afraid to speak up at work and admit that they may need some help.
They have you started to notice that they seem to be under a permanent state of pressure with very little or even no time to switch off and this is affecting their relationships at work and at home.
They have started to feel undervalued and more frustrated and simply accept it as the price they have to pay for running their own business or the position they have reached.
Is this you?
How I can help
First of all I won’t tell you what to do as I believe that you know what’s best for you. You know what you’re ready for. And you know who can best help you to get where you want to go.
My job as a coach is to help give you the time, space and perspective you need to see yourself and your situation clearly and give you the unconditional support, acceptance, skills, and knowledge you need to choose what’s right for you and make it a reality.
Our sessions will flow very naturally and easily as we talk about what your goals are and what’s going on in your life and your work. You will naturally gravitate towards what needs your attention most at that time, and my gentle questions and support will help guide you through to your answers. Most of my clients are initially amazed at how comfortable they feel opening up and how much easier it is for them to talk about what they’ve been struggling with than they expected.
Coaching is an investment in your own personal growth and development. And often we feel guilty about putting ourselves first. I know it is a big decision so I want you to know the value you will be getting from me.
With me as your coach you will be guaranteed to get:
- 100% unconditional support, commitment and belief in all that you want to achieve and who you are.
- A confidential listening ear that has no agenda
- A service you will look forward to.
- More energy, focus, clarity and satisfaction after just a few sessions.
- FREE email access to me between the sessions so that you are completely supported throughout your coaching journey.
- Occasional homework to do between sessions which will speed up your progress.
- Considerably closer to what you want.
Here are some of the results my clients create:
- A sense of self, self-worth, and self-confidence (they learn how to love, trust, and support themselves)
- Healthier, more supportive relationships with their friends, families, significant others, children, coworkers, employees, and clients
- Better physical health and sleep, less stress and pain
- More confidence and ease in their decision making
- A more positive outlook on themselves and the world
- Control over their response to the world and to other people
- Clarity in what they want out of life and how to make it happen
- More respect, consideration, and affection from others (and from themselves!)
- The ability to set healthy boundaries and standards in their personal and professional lives
- The resilience and strength to adjust to what life throws at them without losing themselves in the stress or expectations of others
- The skills, knowledge, and support to reach their full potential, personally and professionally, to feel proud of the way they’re living their life.
I try to offer a flexible menu of packages but as a minimum I ask for a commitment to 4 sessions as it is only through a series of sessions that the real breakthroughs can come about.